|ADDA is a multipurpose toolkit for designing, creating and maintaining the database layer throughout the entire application lifecycle.
ADDA not only it organizes database-related metadata, but also transforms the long tedious procedure of database upgrade to a single click, eliminating the very need of DBA presence on site.
- Database primary planning.
- Keep track of most recent changes.
- Automatically deploy changes.
- CASE like database display
- End user can add customized tables and columns.
- Instant automatic database creation.
- Fully automatic upgrade of customer's database.
- Open file format (XML).
- Reverse-engineer existing databases.
- Generate SQL creation scripts.
- Using pool of columns for common use to speed up development time.
- Report on all changes and errors.
- Print data dictionary.
- 100% .NET based application.